- GOLD Medal at "Concours des Bordeaux Vins d'Aquitaine - 2011", for Chateau de la Vieille Chapelle, AOC Bordeaux Supérieur 2009.
- Selected at "Un Vin presque Parfait" ("An almost Perfect Wine") - 2011 for Les Merlots de Baudet 2006
- 2 medals at "Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Awards 2011" : BRONZE for Chateau de la Vieille Chapelle, AOC Bordeaux 2008 and SILVER for Les Merlots de Baudet, AOC Bordeaux Supérieur 2008.
- Selected in the "Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2012" : "Les Grands Blancs 2009" and "Les Merlots de Baudet 2006"
Our 3 Chambres d'hôtes are ready to welcome you. One room is made specially for disabled people. "Gîtes de France" well-known and recognised label certifed our rooms with 3 épis (stars). We are also certified "Tourisme & Handicap", for hearing, motor and mentally disabled person. More information here
Since November 2009 we are launching the process to produce organic wines. It is almost completed and so our 2013 wines will all be organic. We are really proud of this!
- January 2012 : We just been granted the BACCHUS label for our guests. To know more about "Bacchus accommodation".
- Thanks to IFV (Institut Francais du Vin) we discovered very old vines called the Bouchales. A very old variety from the Garonne Vallée. Most of the vines are probably over 100 years old and survived to the phyloxéra. Something definitly to see at la Vieille Chapelle. From these grapes we produce our A&A vintage.
4 Chapelle, 33240 Lugon et l’Ile du Carney - France
+33 (0)5 57 84 48 65
+33 (0)9 74 44 68 87